The MBA program in Ireland is well-known, successful, and in high demand worldwide. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Ireland combines practical knowledge with well-established business and management abilities to prepare students for management work in their chosen profession.
The theory and application of business and management systems are taught to students pursuing an MBA in Ireland, preparing them for employment as executives in their respective industries. It is a wise choice to pursue an MBA in Ireland, home to numerous B schools and multinational corporations, like Facebook, Pfizer, Intel, Citi, Huawei, Twitter, and Novartis.
Why study MBA in Ireland?
- Ireland has cheaper tuition costs than the UK or the US for MBA programs.
- According to a recent European survey, MBA students in Ireland get a 50–60% increase in their yearly earnings.
- The European headquarters of numerous multinational corporations, including Apple, Google, Facebook, Airbnb, Linked In, etc., are in Ireland, regarded as Europe’s most desirable corporate location, and offer job opportunities to MBA graduates.
- According to recent statistics, most graduates are hired within six months of graduation, according to top Irish colleges. For instance, within three months of graduation, the Michael Smurfit Business School at UCD has an average placement rate of roughly 88%.
Top MBA universities in Ireland
|University||Program||Deadlines||Total Program Fee (EUR)|
|Trinity College Dublin||MBA||Rolling||36,600|
|University College Dublin||MBA||Rolling||36,760|
|University of Limerick||EMBA||July 10, 2023||30,124|
|Technological University of Dublin||MBA||Application Open||21,000|
|Dublin Business School||MBA||Rolling||12,750|
Cost of MBA in Ireland
- The cost of an MBA from Ireland might range from Rs 9 lacs to Rs 25 lacs for a one-year program.
- The cost of an MBA program in Ireland is meager.
- Ireland needs an additional Rs 9 lacs in annual living expenses.
- Approximately Rs 22–25 lacs are spent on tuition at Irish MBA schools like Trinity College Dublin and University College Dublin.
- The cost of tuition for an MBA at Griffith College Dublin and Dublin Business School in Ireland ranges between Rs 9 and 11 lacs.
- The cost of an MBA in Ireland is less than in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
- Tuition for an MBA in Ireland can also be paid with an education loan.
Ireland MBA Scholarships
Even though studying for an MBA in Ireland is more affordable than in other places, some international students may still be concerned about the costs. Numerous financial aid options, including scholarships, school loans, student employment, etc., are available to assist students with this.
|Scholarships Name||Eligibility Criteria||Value/Benefit||Deadline|
|Trinity MBA Merit Scholarship||Based on application, reference, CV and candidate’s overall academic achievements at Trinity College Dublin||10,000 EUR||N.A|
|Business Finance MBA Scholarship||Scholarship for full-time or EMBA students at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School||100% tuition waiver||April 30, 2023|
|GMAT MBA Scholarship||Those scoring 720 or above in GMAT an be accepted at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School||100% tuition waiver||April 30, 2023|
|Kemmy Business School Scholarships||Students studying at University of Limerick in Graduate and Professional studies||1,500 EUR/ year||N.A|
After a year, full-time students studying in Ireland are exempt from needing a work permit. The minimal pay for part-time work is around 10.50 EUR (886.50 INR) per hour, which they may readily find. Additional means for students to support themselves include:
Programs for internships: Students might look into internship opportunities while obtaining an MBA in Ireland. They might receive a stipend in exchange for their efforts, which would help with living costs in Ireland.
After completing their coursework, students are permitted to stay in Ireland under the Irish Third Level Graduate Scheme. So, finding employment is simple for them. Students may work 40 hours per week, full-time, during this time.
MBA in Ireland: Purpose and Career Prospects
Many diverse industries offer professional opportunities for MBA graduates.
- There is a significant demand for MBA students from Ireland’s many tech companies, including Amazon, Google, Facebook, and others.
- Due to Ireland’s thriving entrepreneurial culture, MBA students can launch their firms.
- After completing their program, non-EEA students can also apply for a work visa good for roughly two years.
- With jobs in Ireland, MBA graduates can anticipate annual salaries of around 53,000 EUR (44.77 lakhs INR).
The MBA is a degree widely recognized as designed to develop the skills needed for careers in business and management. In addition, Ireland’s universities are ranked as some of the best centers for research-based education. As a result, more students are drawn to Ireland to complete their MBAs.