If you are planning to go on a red carpet event, it is easy to find items that suit your outfit and suit your taste – but what about the red carpet itself? Well, here’s a list of celebrities who made their red carpet moments perfect. These are the red carpet accessories that prove you can do it all.
Celebrities often make their red carpet moments perfect when they show up dressed to impress. Here are a few celebrities who made their red carpet moments perfect as a celebrity best red carpet dresses.
- Kim Kardashian West: The reality TV star showed up to the 2018 Met Gala wearing a sheer pink gown with a plunging neckline and matching high heels. Her look was accented with soft golden hair and lashings of false eyelashes. The look was definitely on-trend, and Kim looked amazing in it!
- Ariana Grande: The pop singer stunned at the 2019 SAG Awards in a floor-length black dress that showed off her curves perfectly. Ariana’s style is always on point, so it’s no surprise that she looked beautiful in this dress.
- Reese Witherspoon: The actress put on an impressive display at the 2019 Oscars in a dramatic blue gown that was embellished with flowers and sequins. Reese looked like a million bucks in this dress, and she executed it perfectly!
- Julia Roberts: The actress went bold for the 2019 Oscars in a velvet gown that showed off her legs and shoulders. Julia showed off her classic good looks in this dress, and she looked stunning!
- Kate Moss: The supermodel stunned at the 2019 SAG Awards in an all-black look that was hot with broken black lace accents. Kate’s style is always on point, so it’s no surprise that she looked stunning in this dress!
- Elle Fanning: The actress stunned at the 2019 Oscars in a red Chopard gown that was embellished with ruffles and beads. Elle looked like a million bucks in this dress, and she executed it perfectly!
- Nicole Kidman is a huge fan of the Aquazzura Sandals, and has worn them on many occasions. The style is timeless, modern and comfortable; which means that they are perfect for going on a red carpet event. Not only is the shoe suitable for an evening out, but they also give her feet a stylish edge.
A List Of Celebrities Who Made Their Red Carpet Moments Perfect
There are some celebrities who know how to put on a great show at the red carpet. From Gwen Stefani’s impromptu performance of “The Voice” theme song at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards, to Miley Cyrus’s wild twerking at the 2017 VMAs, these stars always seem to deliver on-stage. Here are a few other celebs who managed to make their red carpet moments perfect. Check out the gallery below.
Rodgers & Hammerstein’s “Oklahoma!” was named the No. 1 song of all time in a poll of American Songwriters Association members, who were asked to name a song from any era that had meant the most to them. Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Oklahoma! won with more than half of the vote, beating out John Lennon’s Imagine, The Beatles’ All You Need Is Love and Paul McCartney’s Yesterday in the Top 10.
“Oklahoma!” was first performed by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II as part of their 1944 Broadway musical South Pacific, which also starred Mary Martin (who went on to play Nellie Forbush in Can-Can).
When you’re headed to the red carpet, it’s important to look your best. That’s why we’ve put together a list of celebrities who made their red carpet moments perfect, from A-listers like Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone to up-and-comers like Hailee Steinfeld and Millie Bobby Brown. Whether they were dazzling in gowns or tuxes, these stars gave us fashion goals that we can all aspire to achieve. So go ahead — let your hair down and shine on the biggest night of the year!