Several factors cause skin ageing. Proper care and living a disciplined life is a key to better overall health and, in turn, having healthy and flawless skin.
Ageing is normal, and with it comes regular problems like dryness and getting fine lines. These modifications are called “Intrinsic ageing” in medical terms, which mostly depend on our genes. Another sort of ageing is called “Extrinsic ageing” which impacts our skin which we can control. Our environment and lifestyle choices can speed up the ageing process of our skin.
However, we can lessen the effects that this form of ageing has on our skin by taking some preventive measures.
Let us take you through 10 ways to get younger-looking skin-
1. Eat a wholesome, well-balanced diet: According to the results of a few studies, eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables may help avoid the harm that causes early skin ageing. Additionally, research suggests that consuming a lot of sugar or other processed carbohydrates may expedite ageing.
2. Do Regular Exercise: Regular exercise not only helps you lose weight but also prevents your skin from ageing. Try performing regular facial exercises to tone your facial muscles and make you appear younger.
3. Give up drinking and smoking: Smoking greatly speeds up how quickly skin ages. It causes wrinkles and a lifeless complexion. Similarly, Alcohol irritates the skin as well. As a result, the skin becomes dry and eventually becomes damaged. This can make us look older.
4. Protect your skin from the sun every day: Wear sunscreen every time you go outside in the sun. The market has a wide selection of lotions and sunscreens for sun protection.
5. Keep your skin clean and fresh: Make sure to remove all the makeup and products on your skin before you go to bed. Without harming your skin, gentle washing helps eliminate pollution, makeup, and other chemicals.
6. Drink an adequate amount of water: Water is the best natural resource to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day. Hydrated skin has fewer chances of getting fine lines due to dryness. Thus, having the right amount of water in a day keeps you hydrated and makes you look younger. 7. Wash your face frequently: When you routinely wash your face with plain water or mild soaps like Haldi Chandan soap, Neam Tea Tree soap, etc., from a wide variety of Gentle Sparsh soaps from Kasbaa, amazing things happen. It not only removes dirt and sweat but also freshens your face and relieves stress and fatigue.
8. Stop using harmful skin care products: Not every product suits every skin. Some may get good results, while others may face some skin problems from using it. So, if you feel any burning sensation or if there is any side effect of any product on your skin, stop using it immediately.
9. Moisturize your skin regularly: Every day, moisturize your face. Moisturizer makes our skin appear younger by retaining water in it.
10. Avoid sharing your makeup: It’s okay to exchange items with your pals, but it’s very forbidden to share your makeup because it could spread contagious skin diseases or create skin infections. Besides the following above tips, you may also try any natural products like aloe vera, turmeric, honey, chick-pea flour, coconut water, etc., as a face pack. Natural products are free of the toxic chemicals that the majority of skin care products include, therefore there is little to no possibility that they will hurt your skin.